Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Richiesta

Ho una richiesta, ma non posso scrivere tutto in italiano. Mi dispiace Mary e Jenna.

I had a request left via video on Facebook from a couple of suite mates that I'm missing a lot. They told me to update my blog. All in Italian. I can't. That's basically what that sentence there says in my basic Italian. My awesome italian skills put to use.

I stayed in Perugia this weekend to catch up on some work and some sleep. I want to be really healthy for when I go on spring break to Rome, Dublin, London, and Pisa. Plus, my food class is going on a trip to Florence like the week after we get back from spring break, and the day after that trip I'm going with my roommates to Milan to see an AC Milan game. Then the weekend after that a trip to Paris is being planned.

Needless to say, I'm gonna have a lot going on in the next few weeks. Not to mention that my Italian midterm is in two days and the midterms for the rest of my classes are next week. Ugh. That's not going to be fun.

We might be doing a museum tour of Perugia this weekend, which I think is awesome because I really am interested in learning all about the city I'm living in. I feel like I'm experiencing Italy a little deeper rather than wide at this point. I mean, I haven't traveled all that much and haven't left Italy yet. I mostly have stayed in Umbria and Tuscany to explore a lot of the towns here.

I love all of the little towns here, but not gonna lie if I never see another Basilica di San Francesco again it will probably be too soon. Kidding mostly because they're all so unique and pretty, and Francis did a lot of cool stuff that I couldn't even begin to describe. Seriously though, every city has one.

We'll see what happens this weekend. Maybe a trip to Siena.

There you go, a blog update. This is the less exciting part of my trip so I don't generally write about it. I like talking about all the trips I go on but talking about midterms is just not fun. Oh well.

I hope you're happy in the USA!

Ciao tutti!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bella, puoi scrivere tutto in itailano! รจ facile! usa le frase semplici!

    ReplyDelete