Thursday, August 6, 2015

Please Notice When You Are Happy

SPECIAL BLOG POST.


I'm posting in the middle of the week because I always need to remember Wednesday August 5th.



First of all this happened: 
English is funny sometimes.



I had an awesome time at the Kpop Summer Festival Tuesday. It was really hectic and stressful, but I got to be on stage! And I got to see L from Infinite wave at us. 

I also got to be in close quarters with the MC's and briefly met them:



The stage!

Me and the stage I shared with some pretty famous people.

Ready to go!

Our seats.

Me and Casey!

The MC we danced with, the MC from T-ARA, and Kangnam from MIB.


I took none of these pictures. Other people at the concert did and sent them to me. But here are some good ones:

Hongbin from VIXX and Zhoumi from Super Junior M

Zhoumi told us all "FIGHTING! before we went on stage

Studying their MC cards. Hongbin was so nervous.


I didn't take this picture. I am standing next to the guy who did, and I am the recipient of Zhoumi's cute little smile. Mostly because I was just staring at him smiling like an idiot. 

She's so pretty!

I have no idea what Hongbin is wearing but whatever. He's cute/
Psy surprised us by performing too! Woo! 



So I had a wonderful time. The concert went really late and I was so tired Wednesday. 


I was also really stressed out because Ronnie's trip was possibly delayed by politics, so she would be here when I was back in school. 

But on Wednesday she told us that she can come as planned! I cried so much in my office I was so happy. I am still so happy. I cannot remember feeling more relieved in my recent memory. That joy carried me through the day.

I also got tickets to see BEAST!!!!!!!!!! My favorite group is coming to Seoul FINALLY and I get to see them! WOooooooooooooooOoooooOooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!!!!


Good times, everyone. I always want to remember August 5th as the day my heart almost burst from joy. 



Also happy 1 year to me! I've officially been in Korea for a whole year! How fitting that I would have such joy on these days.


Here's to many more happy days!







No comments:

Post a Comment