Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Teacher Trip Pictures!

Hello all!

Some of the teachers sent out pictures from the teacher trip, so I am going to post some since I took like 0 pictures with myself in them.

And now you can see some of the people I continually reference! Even though I know the names of approximately 4 people in my school!

Unashamedly ripped from my fellow teachers and in literally no legitimate order, here are some pictures of my trip this past weekend:

Some of my coworkers! From the left, they teach Music, 5-3, and I have no idea but her English name is Lily and she speaks really good English!

My Vice Principal, Jin Sang the Phys Ed teacher, head 6th grade teacher, Su Hyeon, 4-3 teacher behind her, and head 4th grade teacher.


I'm pretty sure they all had to share the same bathroom and no one was happy about that.


This is my coteacher Su Hyeon (3rd/4th grade) being adorable.




These two cannot keep it together.

4-1 (my favorite 4th grade and the one we had our open class with) and Su Hyeon.

Principal at dinner!

This is what dinner looks like. Pictures taken before the area is covered with soju bottles.

Long tables, lots of company, sitting on the floor.

Top of the hike!

Lovely ladies! The one in the middle in the pink jacket is So Jung, my main (5th/6th) coteacher. Love her!

JUMP! Moon Jung (5-3 teacher) wins

It was a tough hike, but it was really beautiful.


At the very very top. You cannot believe how windy and cold it was.

What a happy bunch! Now let's hike 5k back down.

We did have some makgeolli at the top.

I think he was mimicking me...

Literally no one looks good in these pictures.

Windmills! Right before the top. They sounded like airplanes.

One of these things is not like the other. (it's me)


Snackin' (So Jung peeking around the tree)

Chillin' (it was hella cold)

One more windmill picture.
Sometimes you walk out of the bathroom and people are like take a picture with me! 

From the left: The security guard, Me (like whaaat?), I think she is a librarian or somehow administrative, not sure but I say hi all the time, and the principal. Deuces. 

Thanks for putting up with a barrage of pictures! I hope this helps put some names to faces and you can see that I legitimately participated in activities with my Korean coworkers!!

It was really fun. But now I am sick and hallucinating about seeing cats in TV shows when there are clearly no cats.

Su Hyeon lives near me, so she kindly took me to the pharmacy after school (she asked me if I hurt my nose because it was red, and everyone commented that my voice sounded different) since I don't know enough Korean to get drugs. Yay! My coworkers are awesome.

Now I get to enjoy my day off tomorrow (after doing some errands about town) and get ready for Halloween lessons!

Enjoy your week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment