Monday, March 14, 2011

Ninja Chef

So this weekend was super fun. First, let me start off with another food experiment with Mary and I where we make Chicken Parm.

First we went to the butcher, who now actually likes us and laughs at us when we mess things up instead of getting more angry. He thought it was hilarious when Kara asked for honey instead of pork. Anyway, we bought some chicken from him, thinking 2 pieces each would be good.

Then we breaded them and such, using my awesome skills that Mom has passed down to me. Mary helped too. Then we started the long process of cooking the chicken.


Now, the butcher did a very bad job of making the slices the same thickness. Like half would be really thick and the other one would be reeeeeeeeeally skinny.

Now please enjoy this progression of pictures of us cooking the chicken then devouring it. I literally thought I was going to die since I was soooo full but it was delicious.

Please note that the blog is called "Ninja Chef" because Mary almost dropped a full piece of the chicken but caught it in her hands. I have no picture of this and usually I say "no screen shot, didn't happen" but I swear this did.

Add the most delicious mozzarella ever.


And sauce.

Lots of sauce.

put in half-working oven.



Add lots of pasta, which turns out to be highly filling.




At this point I thought I was done for, but I said, no stomach, you want all of that.


Mary was out. She's done.


One bite left.

Ted would probably say, "Fatty."


I agree. then I died of overeating. I'm fat and happy, and also in Heaven.

Mary and I keep improving out madd skillz in the kitchen. Watch out, home. We're looking at you next.

No comments:

Post a Comment